Wednesday, June 27, 2007

My Messy Office

So...why didn't I post this morning, or at least by early afternoon? Take a look at my office...I'm hoping this explains things a little bit. Time to support some events! Here's the before...the 'after' will be on Friday sometime....I hope. At least that is the plan.

What a mess, huh??

We support about 100 events each year and most of that product is sent out by one person...me! As you can see, I'm not neat about it. But, as with any cleaning project - it must get worse before it gets better, right? By Friday I should be able to see my floor, at least most of it, and a lot of events will be happy come next week. All kinds of events - alley cats, Bike Nights, kids bike rodeos, charity auctions and the list goes on and on. We support a lot of action sports related charity events - it's one of the things I really love about my job. :) Bikes for Kids Utah and Trips for Kids - lots of stuff coming your way!

2 comments:

Tim Jackson said...

Was it my imagination, or was there a box with my name on it there? Just axin...

Donna T. said...

Not your imagination....