Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Tour DAY France Tidbits

I've caught a couple of the Tour de France stages this week (I missed the opening day due to a family reunion). I loved hearing "Tour DAY France" for the first time this year from our friend, Bob Roll. I just love it!

Speaking of Bob...he'll be checking in here over the weekend. He's blogging right here from Le Tour. I'm pumped about that. I'm hoping he writes about the first mountain stages! Stay tuned....

I started my career organizing events. It's not always easy and event day is a blur of activity. If you have time to breathe, you are lucky. Kudos to Christian Prudhomme, Tour de France director, on taking time out to not only breathe, but actually sign autographs for kids and spend a few minutes with them. That's how you make Tour fans for life!

Thanks to Carlton for sending this link. It's a bright spot in the day to know that there are people out there who take the time to make a kid's day. Bravo Mr. P!

No comments: