Friday, November 30, 2007

Motorcycling in Cold Weather

by Eric Anastasia, eastern regional manager


With this cold weather up here in the northeast it is tough to get a good motorcycle ride in without loosing the feeling in the tips of your fingers. Although the easiest way to solve this problem would be to drop the money on some heated gear, but for me I just plan my ride with places to stop and get off to warm up. Sometimes it is a hiking trail that I know of in the area to warm me up, but lately I have been making Moto Market in Acton, MA my stop.

Moto Market is a great high quality motorcycle apparel and accessory shop that doubles as a CafĂ© where you can sip on a hot tea or chocolate or one of their tasty cappuccinos. Now I know I will catch some flak from the folks in the office about the coffee thing, because I think I am the only one in the Kryptonite team that doesn’t plan my day around this caffeinated drink. But I am a fan of Italian coffees hence the last name.

So if you ever find yourself in the area you should stop by, everyone there is helpful and friendly not to mention that there is some great riding up in that area. They do have heated gear too if the coffee doesn’t do the trick. They are located at 481 Great Road (2A/119), Acton, MA 01720

No comments: