Friday, April 13, 2007

Wow. What a Welcome!

I don't know about the rest of the company, but I am completely blown away by the generosity of my fellow bloggers. My friends and blogging mentors Shel, Carlton, Fritz and Lee all touched me deeply, personally, by the kind things they've said. Thank you, my friends.

There are, also, the folks that I haven't 'met' yet who were equally as kind and welcoming on their blogs, welcoming us with 'open arms' as Jeremiah puts it. And then, of course, the folks who took the time to comment and leave their thoughts for us on our first couple of days in the blogosphere. Thank you all. I read every one - some of them twice. Personally, I am humbled. And...slightly grateful since my boss' boss is watching.

We were even Twittered at least once, which I think it kind of fun.

Thank you all. I hope that we continue to interest you and that you come back often.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You have another link to your blog here as well, I just posted one. I use Kryptonite locks and I'll tell ya, I am happy as can be!

Yokota Fritz said...

Some nice welcomes from some very influential bloggers out there! Lovely portrait of you at Lee's blog. With a name like "Tocci" I pictured you as somewhat less blonde :-)

Tim Jackson said...

I feel so silly for not commenting here sooner. Travel and trying to run a bike company can run you kind of ragged I guess.

Seriously though, welcome. Your voice and the voice of Kryptonite are very welcome additions to the conversation. Goodness knows, if anybody knows the power and reach of the blogosphere... it's you.

Welcome to the party! We're all better off with you here.