Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Spring Ride!

So, this morning, I got dressed for work. Helped my wife get our 9 month old dressed and ready to go. We all left the house for work, only I decided it was finally spring and went back inside, put on my riding gear and went for a ride.

18 miles, to be exact. It’s a great time to go through Duxbury in the spring with everyone outside; there’s lots of people watching.

Went backroads down to Duxbury beach, through Hall’s Corner, past Holy Family back to home. Beautiful to see the ocean early in the morning. It really was.

Felt good. It was stellar. Nice. Need to do it more often.

Roby Holland

5 comments:

KelGal said...

Wow! That may be more impressive than the new website and the blog put together.
Keep up the good work!

Kel

Tim Jackson said...

Dude, I think I shed a tear.

My old morning training rides were like that and I loved that part of my day. I used to simply love those sunrise rides. Best way to get a day rolling.

Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

When I lived in Florida, I used to bike to work every morning...16 miles round trip...nothing feels quite like the breeze on your face on a warm morning as the sun's coming up. :)

T-Guy J said...

Isn't it great when the weather finally lets us get out up here in Mass.

I had a great ride out to Bedford yesterday afternoon as well. There are few thing better than getting off the trainer and onto the real roads.

Yokota Fritz said...

The morning ride is a fantastic way to start the day.