Tuesday, September 25, 2007

In Vegas

A little sleepy from all the travel yesterday and not sleeping so well last night, but I'm here and rarin' to go.

Interestingly, I pull up to the hotel last night, get out of the cab and the first person I saw was Mario Cipollini. That's a nice way to kick off the Interbike experience.

Trade shows aren't all glamor, though (and yes, Mr. Lion King looked all decked out for a night on the town last night)....this morning it's off to pick up packages that we sent to ourselves here - I'm wondering how I'm going to carry them all from package pick up to the booth, actually, since I haven't honed my juggling skills...then off to the show floor to help getting the booth ready. We have a company that comes in and constructs the booth, but someone needs to be there to do the little things that happen behind the scenes - set up the reception counter, organize the storage room (what stays, what goes back in the crate to storage), where do the products go on the walls (Don and Ross will be doing that bit later today) and just a whole host of other things.

Oh, and find Masiguy to take delivery of the new Masi Soulville! Yes, we're lucky ducks - we get the brand new baby to display in our booth. Unfortunately, we need to give it back on Friday. Bummer.

Ok, off to the show...

1 comment:

Judith Aames said...

MEOW! Lucky you & the Cipo! Man, I have had a crush on him for years. Miss him in the peloton so much....