Friday, June 06, 2008

Welcome TRANE!

As part of Ingersoll Rand, we have some very big news to share. Ingersoll Rand, as of yesterday, has completed its acquisition of Trane. No, I didn't spell that wrong and we aren't going to complete with Amtrak.

Trane is "an acknowledged world leader in air conditioning systems, services and solutions that provide heating, cooling and clean air in commercial buildings and residences around the globe. From the world's tallest skyscrapers to the house next door, Trane's diverse offerings of products, services and systems provide comfort, energy efficiency and peace of mind for millions of people."

I can speak for that last part about "comfort" and, to an extent about "world leader". When we went to iceBike in the UK earlier this spring check out what was in my room....


And then, when we went to the All-Star Race at Lowe's Motor Speedway, check out what was in my room at the DoubleTree.


Trane takes care of me wherever I go! I'll bet that the next time you go into a hotel you'll see them, too, especially where I'm two for two.

Everyone here at Kryptonite welcomes the Trane employees to Ingersoll Rand. We can't wait to get to know you all and find out how many of you are action sports nuts like us!

1 comment:

Mr. Motorcycle said...

L.O.L.,
I thought this was a post about Pete's A Train from Custom Motorcycle talk by Beach Cruiser!