Sunday, February 17, 2008

Let's Go Racing!

Today is a very big racing day for two reasons...

1. The Tour of California kicks off today! It's been a bumpy ride for pro cycling lately, but it's good to get the season started. Personally, I'm more than psyched. It's a return to racing for my friend Tyler Hamilton. Today's short 2 mile individual time trial could be fantastic for him, although it is a little early in the year for him. I also know the great talent of this guy, though. I can't wait to come back from the show tonight and see the results. Go kick some serious butt, my friend! I'll be cheering all the way from Indy.

2. It's the Daytona 500, of course. I don't think you can live in the US and not know that, if you watch the news at all. It's the 50th anniversary of this great race. We'll be showing it in our booth at Dealer Expo. If you are here, come watch it with Dave and Jody Perewitz and all of the rest of us! I'll be the one with the Jeff Gordon gear on. I think it's time for him to win another. I can't wait.

Go get 'em Tyler and Jeff!

No comments: