Friday, August 01, 2008

Tim Jackson Rides Again!

For all of you who worried right along with me back in the Spring when Masiguy was in a fierce racing crash...you'll be happy to know that today he took his very first ride!

Yes, on August 1st, Masiguy takes his first ride. And, nut that he is, he video taped it.

Now, I'm going to be like those commercials on TV. Don't try this at home folks. Why? Watch the video and you'll see...Masiguy was missing something critical to a safe bike ride...his helmet! Ummm...Tim....we know you were excited, but c'mon...get that helmet and ride safe.

All in all, Masiguy got to his destination and back safely and did it ON A BIKE!

WOOOO-HOOOO!

Congrats, my friend. It's been a long haul.

1 comment:

Tim Jackson said...

Thank you very much my friend. And yes, I needed a helmet and I will have one on every ride next week at work, when I bring a helmet to work. I got a few good ones after the crash.

It feels great to be able to ride without major pain too. I'm sore now, but I've been grinning a lot too.

I'm happy...