Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Winter Adventure

by R-

Plenty of snow around here; we got almost 2 feet from 2 storms in 2 days. If you can’t have an outdoor adventure, have an indoor one. My great adventure of choice is reading...the best way to exercise the gray matter! I can go back in time or to other worlds. I can walk with famous people of the past, or visit someone’s idea of the future. If the story is scary enough I can get my heart rate up as successfully as any other aerobic workout. Rain, snow, sleet and wind can not keep me from my unbreakable bond with reading.

So, if you can’t get outside for your adventure; pull up a chair, add marshmallows to the hot chocolate and grab a good book.

Wishing all bloggers and readers of the blog a safe, healthy and Happy Holiday Season!

No comments: