Monday, July 13, 2009

You Say Commuter, I Say Urbanista


Well, this weekend, hubby and I got in a bit of riding and it was absolutely great! He's a happy camper riding his new bike, sporting a Kryptonite lock, bien sur...a beautiful Opus urbanista. If you're not familiar with it, check it out...www.opusbike.com. Sorry, can't find 'em too easily in the States yet, but hopefully our neighbor to the north will decide to change that in the near future because they are lovely bikes to ride!

Warm sun on our faces and a nice breeze at our backs (most of the time!). Of course, today there are a few sore muscles in places that I'd forgotten and a longing for some new cycling gear that I hadn't thought much about in the depths of the soggy month of June. But, I wouldn't trade those things for the world. Happy Days!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I had known about Opus before I purchased my bike this year. They make some beautiful bicycles! I must say that the Classico is very unique and quite different from anything else on the road. But when I got a look at Opus's Orpheo and Adagio, it made me regret being so hasty in purchasing my Mongoose Sabrosa 3x8.
Oh well! At least my dull-looking bike makes it a little less attractive to potential thieves!