Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Lowe's Motor Speedway Here We Come!

Ok, this is a huge week here at Kryptonite. Seems like just about every member of our team is out and about. Dave Perewitz is down at Myrtle Beach Bike Week with his new cool '66 Shovelhead. I talked with him the other day and he's pretty excited about it.

Eric is off to Bike to Work Day in Washington, DC. We've been a proud supporter of this event for years and year. This will be Eric's first time and he's looking forward to it. If you are going, please see him under the yellow Kryptonite tent and say "hi".

But, I think I have the best end of the deal. As a friend said to me this week, "Talk about combining work and pleasure ... it's your dream trip!" She's known me a long time so she's right.

Don't get me wrong, we all love what we do here at Kryptonite. I don't think we could do our jobs as passionately as we do if we didn't. But, my friend is right....guess where I'm going? Guess...Ok, the title of the post gives it away. I'm like a small child right before Christmas.

Roby, Craig, Nicole and I are going to be at Lowe's Motor Speedway this weekend for the NASCAR All-Star Race! We are the official motorcycle parking area for the speedway this year and we are all stoked about that.

Our ad in the Fan Guide

If you are going to the track on Saturday night c'mon down on your motorcycle. There's plenty of room to park and the Kryptonite Krew will have a yellow tent near there (you can't miss us) so come by and say "hi".

On Saturday afternoon from 1-3pm Nicole Hoffman Roesch will be signing autographs. All day we'll be taking entries for a cool prize pack, too. A Kryptonite security package that includes a New York Fahgettaboudit chain, Evolution series 4 Disc Lock, a KryptoLok series 2 Mini and a Superman padlock. On top of that.....we've also got a Street Legal Thunder Gun! I'm not kidding....ok, it hasn't arrived yet so I might only have a photo at the tent...but it's on order and I have my fingers crossed...but, regardless, whoever wins will get it next week. Winner announced right here on Tuesday!

We'll also have lanyards and stickers and one of the new cool Club Cars to display (and ride around in....beep, beep).

I'm so excited I can barely contain myself!!! Do come by and say "hey" to this fellow NASCAR fan...and let me know who you think is going to win the All-Star Race. I already know who (hint below) but you can weigh in, too.

Ride safe and see you at the track!

Look for this ad in the Lowe's Motor Speedway program!

#24

2 comments:

J. Perewitz said...

Sounds like you guys have a busy week! I hope you have lots of warm weather!

Anonymous said...

I find your blog rather interesting, since home improvement is a striking issue for me right now. I had something to do with Lowes, a home improvement company. Not very happy with the results. The service is poor. On www.pissedconsumer.com I found out that I was not alone in this. People also post negative reviews about the company and its servicemen.