Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Great News!

Actually, the best news I've heard in a week....Mr. Masiguy, Tim Jackson is out of the hospital as of yesterday afternoon! One of his first tasks upon returning home? Blogging, of course.

I'll let Tim detail his recovery from here on out, but wanted to take a minute to thank Blue Squirrel for all of his updates on Tim this last week. I've added Blue to our blog roll - not because he's Tim's friend, but because he's a bike racer and a "bike geek" and a heck of a good guy with a good blog. Read him often.

All the best for a speedy recovery, Tim, from all of us here at Kryptonite!

1 comment:

Tim Jackson said...

I can't thank you or all the others enough for the support and well wishes. This has been the worst experience of my life physically and yet the best ever spiritually.

I have been blessed with my life and likely full recovery and the love and support of many, many people. I'll never find the words to properly thank people enough. I've shed many tears just thinking of how lucky I truly am. The injuries are all expected to heal and I will one day ride again. But the impact that all the support has made on me will remain forever.

Thank you Donna, Kryptonite and everbody across the globe.

Masiguy (aka Tim)