Thursday, November 08, 2007

Masi/Sockguy/Kryptonite Contest

It's no secret that Tim "Masiguy" Jackson is a friend of mine. It's also not a secret for anyone who reads his blog to know that he loves Sockguy socks. What might be a little more interesting to note is that it appears he's not only a fan of Sockguy socks, he's probably in the running to have THE most Sockguy socks on the planet (next to the Sockguy warehouse, of course). Check out the pile of socks he has from that company! Um...Tim...this could be seen as an obsession....

Regardless, check out the socks and then guess how many he has - kind of like the contests of how many jellybeans are in the jar contests - and you get a prize. A cool prize - a pair of Sockguy socks (hopefully not pre-worn by Masiguy) and a great Kryptonite lock! Which lock? Well, I don't know...I sent him out a couple that he's misplaced so who knows which one he'll find first. But, he has an Evolution series 4, and Evolution Mini and a New York Lock. Whichever he finds first will be the prize, I'm sure.

So, go on over, look at the sock pile, take a guess and leave your lucky number in the comment section before December 1st. I wonder if that's how long it will take him to find the box of missing locks...hmmm....

I think I'm ineligible, but if I was guessing, I'd say 70 pairs.....

No comments: